
With the release of GTA 6 looming, fans are probably wondering if a change to the launch date is going to pop back up again. And they’ll probably keep wondering that until the game is playable. That being said, GTA 6 is launching on November 19. Take-Two and Rockstar Games have both confirmed this date and so far, no change has been made, which means fans could be playing GTA 6 in nearly 6 months. The game has been in development for a long time and it was delayed twice.
A report from earlier this month states that it’s about 18 months behind its initially planned launch date. Which means, it was likely originally planned to come out sometime in the first half of last year. GTA 6, which doesn’t yet have a price, is likely to land somewhere around $70-$80. Bank of America analysts earlier commented that Rockstar should charge $80, as the games industry needs it to sell for that price. Zelnick hasn’t confirmed a cost for the upcoming game but he has reaffirmed the release timing.
Take-Two CEO reaffirms that there has been no change to the GTA 6 launch date
During the publisher’s latest earnings call, Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has reaffirmed the launch date for the game as November 19. “I think reiterating November 19 as is a launch day today is probably a positive. I think we’ve been really clear that we’re releasing the title on November 19,” Zelnick said.
Zelnick was asked by Variety about the game’s cost, but Zelnick said that Take-Two never discusses marketing at its earnings calls, “never ever ever.” So, gamers are still left to wonder whether or not they’ll end up paying the standard $70 price for GTA 6 or end up having to pay a little bit more for what will be one of this generation’s most popular games. GTA 6 will release this Fall for PS5 and Xbox Series.
The post Take-Two CEO reaffirms GTA 6 launches on November 19 appeared first on Android Headlines.